As we begin 2023, we hope that you have a prosperous year ahead and join the ArtsEarth team!
Every dollar raised counts ($5, $50, $100, $500, etc.) to continue to serve the arts communities worldwide and better promote Dance, Film, Literature, Music, Theatre, Visual Arts, and Multimedia to the general public.
- Newsletter Subscribers (401)
- Facebook (1.3K Followers, 2K Following) (Facebook takes care of the donation processing with no fees.)
- Instagram (1,571 Followers, 3,511 Following)
- LinkedIn (557 Followers)
- Twitter (4,891 Following, 1,255 Followers)
Ways to Financially Support ArtsEarth:
- Benevity is the global leader in online workplace giving, matching, volunteering and integrated grant management solutions. Many large corporations have Benevity accounts. Ask your HR department if they offer charitable matching. If they do, you can log into your company’s Benevity online portal, search for “ArtsEarth“, and whatever you donate will be matched by your company (up to a certain dollar amount).
FYI the process of releasing funds through Benevity takes approximately 60 days. If you aren’t sure if your employer has a matching gift program, you can look them up via this website or your internal employee web site. While you’re at it, check if your employer will match your volunteer hours!
- PayPal or PayPal Giving Fund helps people support their favorite charities online. We receive donations through PayPal, eBay, and other technology platforms and make grants to our donors’ recommended charities. PayPal Giving Fund is an IRS-registered 501(c)(3) public charity (Federal Tax ID: 45-0931286).
Your tax-deductible charitable financial donations will be going towards:
- Website hosting
- Computer equipment
- Platform development
- Legal defense fund
- …and other business expenses.
Please donate today to keep the ArtsEarth mission going forward, the lights on, and growing well in 2023.