All in-kind donations financially help in serving artists and arts communities worldwide, fully tax-deductible so Donate Today.
- TAX ID/EIN: 26-3808290
ArtsEarth End of Year Fundraiser 2022
As we approach the end of 2022, a year of many transitions in our lives, these are busy times of the year for most of us and beginning of the traditional end of year fundraising season. We hope that you will give to ArtsEarth today/night!
ArtsEarth is a small 501(c)(3) arts nonprofit, every dollar raised counts ($5, $50, 100, $500…) to continue to serve the arts communities worldwide and better promote Dance, Film, Literature, Music, Theatre, Visual Arts, and Multimedia to the general public.
- Join the ArtsEarth Team: VolunteerMatch
ArtsEarth is a 501(c)(3) venture to better promote artists and arts events to the general public.
- Newsletter Subscribers (402)
- Facebook (1.3K Followers, 2K Following) (Facebook takes care of the donation processing with no fees.)
- Instagram (1,561 Followers, 3,471 Following)
- LinkedIn (541 Followers)
- Twitter (4,896 Following, 1,192 Followers)
Ways to Financially Support ArtsEarth:
- Benevity is the global leader in online workplace giving, matching, volunteering and integrated grant management solutions. Many large corporations have Benevity accounts. Ask your HR department if they offer charitable matching. If they do, you can log into your company’s Benevity online portal, search for “ArtsEarth“, and whatever you donate will be matched by your company (up to a certain dollar amount).
FYI the process of releasing funds through Benevity takes approximately 60 days. If you aren’t sure if your employer has a matching gift program, you can look them up via this website or your internal employee web site. While you’re at it, check if your employer will match your volunteer hours!
- PayPal or PayPal Giving Fund helps people support their favorite charities online. We receive donations through PayPal, eBay, and other technology platforms and make grants to our donors’ recommended charities. PayPal Giving Fund is an IRS-registered 501(c)(3) public charity (Federal Tax ID: 45-0931286).
Your tax-deductible charitable financial donations will be going towards:
- Website hosting
- Computer equipment
- Platform development
- Legal defense fund
- …and other business expenses.
Please donate today to keep the ArtsEarth mission going forward, the lights on, and growing well in 2023.
Make an Online Donation to ArtsEarth Today
Benevity is the global leader in online workplace giving, matching, volunteering and integrated grant management solutions. Many large corporations have Benevity accounts. Ask your HR department if they offer charitable matching. If they do, you can log into your company’s Benevity online portal, search for “ArtsEarth“, and whatever you donate will be matched by your company (up to a certain dollar amount).
Facebook pays all the processing fees for you, so 100% of your donation goes directly to the charity. Note: You must be logged into Facebook to make a donation.
Goodworld is a simple, secure, viral giving… #donate is the world’s only technology for hashtag donations on Facebook and Twitter. Nonprofits, influencers and brands can raise money directly on social media for thousands of great causes… How It Works!?
Postal Donations (Make personal checks to: ArtsEarth)
Get Engaged Today!
Volunteer at ArtsEarth
If you are unable to financially donate at this time, perhaps you can put in some sweat equity by directly volunteering with us in a variety of positions like article creative writers and photojournalists (of all levels), or with administrative and technology based work to improve our infrastructure and better support the arts communities this year, it would be much appreciated as well. Become apart of ArtsEarth today.
ArtsEarth is an equal opportunity arts nonprofit venture that encourages the best person for the position available and are equally compensated when our budget allows for it. The level of position or potential pay is based solely on work ability and not gender or race.