As we approach the end of 2022, a year of many transitions in our lives, these are busy times of the year for most of us and the traditional end of year fundraising season. We hope that you will give to ArtsEarth today/night!
ArtsEarth is a small 501(c)(3) arts nonprofit, every dollar raised counts ($5, $50, 100, $500…) to continue to serve the arts communities worldwide and better promote Dance, Film, Literature, Music, Theatre, Visual Arts, and Multimedia to the general public.
- Join the ArtsEarth Team: VolunteerMatch
ArtsEarth is a 501(c)(3) venture to better promote artists and arts events to the general public.
- Newsletter Subscribers (402)
- Facebook (1.3K Followers, 2K Following) (Facebook takes care of the donation processing with no fees.)
- Instagram (1,561 Followers, 3,471 Following)
- LinkedIn (541 Followers)
- Twitter (4,896 Following, 1,192 Followers)
Ways to Financially Support ArtsEarth:
- Benevity is the global leader in online workplace giving, matching, volunteering and integrated grant management solutions. Many large corporations have Benevity accounts. Ask your HR department if they offer charitable matching. If they do, you can log into your company’s Benevity online portal, search for “ArtsEarth“, and whatever you donate will be matched by your company (up to a certain dollar amount).
- PayPal or PayPal Giving Fund helps people support their favorite charities online. We receive donations through PayPal, eBay, and other technology platforms and make grants to our donors’ recommended charities. PayPal Giving Fund is an IRS-registered 501(c)(3) public charity (Federal Tax ID: 45-0931286).
Your tax-deductible charitable financial donations will be going towards:
- Website hosting
- Computer equipment
- Platform development
- Legal defense fund
- …and other business expenses.