Date(s) - 11/20/2018 - 01/18/2019
Add This Event to Your Calendar
Evolve Puppets is raising money to bring our innovative puppetry/theatre/multimedia show HOME to The Tank NYC in Spring of 2019!
Home: a hybrid puppetry/theatre play by Tanya Khordoc and Barry Weil (Evolve Company) with score by Joel Phillip Friedman.
Home is the story of an elderly woman, the ancient worlds she uncovered in her career as an archaeologist, the home and family she created, and the ways her life connects to the past, present and future of humanity. It takes the form of an 80-minute hybrid theatre/puppetry/multimedia play for adults, that will have its first New York run at The Tank NYC between May 30-June 2, 2019.
Fiscal Sponsorship by Fractured Atlas
Production team includes:
- Tanya Khordoc and Barry Weil (Evolve Puppets) – writer, director, puppetry designer
- Lake Simons (Lincoln Center’s War Horse) – associate director, movement coordinator
- Jared Mezzocchi (Obie and Lucille Lortel winner, Vietgone) – projection designer
- Tom Lee (Shank’s Mare) – set designer
- Jeanette Oi-Suk Yew (Drama Desk nominee, KPOP) – lighting designer
- SL Riffle (Lyric Opera of Chicago) – costume designer
- Joel Phillip Friedman (Personals) – composer