Date(s) - 10/13/2013
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Visual Arts
- Spoken Word
- Hip Hop
Add This Event to Your Calendar
Join us for a free event perfect for the whole family! Spend the afternoon immersed in D.C.’s rich artistic community. Featuring everything from face painting to food trucks to an instrument petting zoo, WPAS connects families, the neighborhood, and the arts through interactive performances and imaginative workshops.
The WPAS Fall Arts Fair is supported, in part, by a generous grant provided by the Horning Family Foundation.
Main Stage Performances
- 1pm Cantare (Latin music)
- 1:15pm Karin Paludan (soprano) and Eric Schnobrick (piano)(Opera/American Songbook)
- 1:30pm CityDance Ensemble
- 1:45pm Arianna Ross (Storytelling)
- 2pm Bruce Hutton (American folk music)
- 2:15pm Marcolivia (Classical string duo)
- 2:30pm Intermission
- 2:45pm WPAS Gospel Choir
- 3:10pm Imani Gonzalez (Jazz/World music trio)
- 3:35pm Mambo Sauce (Go-Go, Hip Hop/Soul & Alternative)
Workshops and Demos
- 1-2pm Luis Garay Percussion World (Drum circle)
- 2-3pm Ricardo Loaiza, After School Dance Fund (Latin dance class)
- 3-4pm Step Afrika! (Step dance workshop)
- 1-4pm Tricia Sumarijanto, Angklung Instruments of Indonesia
- 1-4pm Karen O. Brown: Hands-on arts activity, “City of Crowns”
- Face painting by Peaky Paints
- Make Your Mark chalk activity
For more information, contact email@example.com
Free Admission and Open to the Public.
Please write a comment below and any feedback is appreciated.